Data protection law governs the „processing“ of „personal data“.
„Personal data“ is broadly defined to mean: „…data which relate to a living individual who can be identified – (a) from those data, or (b) from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, the data controller, and includes any expression of opinion about the individual and any indication of the intentions of the data controller or any other person in respect of the individual.
If you reside or are otherwise located outside of the United States, please note that the information and data we collect will be processed and stored in the United States. Data protection and privacy laws, rules, and regulations in the United States may differ from those in the jurisdiction in which you are located, and may not have the same level of protection as the laws, rules and regulations in the country or territory in which you reside or are located. Your use of the Platforms and the providing of information to us constitutes your consent to the transfer to and processing of your personal information in the United States unless otherwise stated within this Policy.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Check the product prices from a Collection page
Check the prices from a Product page
Add a product to the cart and check the prices from the Cart page
If you spot any issues with your prices, please disable the app and contact us. We will resolve any issues right away.
- We may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth, gender and other relevant demographic information;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address;
- your social media handles;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your online browsing activities on any of our websites including which items you store in your shopping cart;
- information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback, competition and survey responses;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with us; and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our website or send an email to our Customer Support team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our websites or undertake online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. We may anonymise and aggregate personal data for insight and research but this will not identify anyone. Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you and to help us better understand your preferences, we have partnered with certain trusted third parties including logistics and marketing service providers. We may need to share your personal information with some of our service partners. We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information when they have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your information to provide services to us and to you, and for no other purposes. We may provide outside companies with aggregated and anonymised information and analytics about our customers but that would never identify you and we will never sell or rent your personal information to other organisations for any purposes.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Other third parties
We may also share your data with:
- other companies within our group;
- to purchasers, investors, funders and advisers if we sell our business or assets or restructure whether by merger, re-organisation or otherwise;
- our legal and other professional advisers, including our auditors;
credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments;
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
- to comply with our legal obligations and the administration of justice;
to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
for the protection of our employees and customers.
We may disclose personal information to third parties that provide advertising and marketing services on our behalf and on behalf of our service providers, to the extent appropriate. The Platforms also enable third-party tracking mechanisms to collect your non-personal information for use in online behavioral advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited the Platforms to target online ads for our services to you on websites or services not owned or controlled by us. In addition, our third-party advertising networks might use information about your use of the Platforms to help target advertisements based on your online behaviour in general. Please see our “Cookies Policy” for more information on this subject. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Instagram: you can hide an ad you don’t like by tapping (iOS) or (Android) on the top right corner of the sponsored post, and then choosing Hide This.
– Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about our processing or your personal data which is the aim of this Notice;
- the right to request access to personal data we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
- the right to object to processing of your personal data and/ or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you;
- the right to prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else;
the certain rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling;
- the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten) for example when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected them;
- the right to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmitted to another data controller. This is known as the right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can always contact us by email at [email protected]
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, contact us by email at [email protected]
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Notice. Different retention periods apply for different types of information, and our Data Retention Policy sets out the length of time we will usually retain personal data and where these default periods might be changed.
In summary, various laws, accounting and regulatory requirements applicable to us require us to retain certain records for specific amounts of time. In relation to your personal data, we will hold this only for so long as we require that personal data for legal or regulatory reasons or for legitimate organisational purposes. We will not keep your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect them.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us here or by mail using